Dear list,

With hungarian language, both computer braille, grade 1 and grade 2 already good supported in Liblouis. In console I often use with Brltty with contracted Braille mode, simple I pasted the hu-hu-g1.ctb table with following way the brltty.conf, very old time I think John Boyer suggested this change in this list:
contraction-table       louis:/usr/share/liblouis/tables/hu-hu-g1.ctb

If I remember right, me only need enable the contracted braille support the Brltty preferences menu the proper place, but I am not full sure this.

My question:
This way if an user have a braille display with have a perkins style phisical braille keyboard, not possible support BRLTTY the braille typing? So, if this is possible we would like use Liblouis the braille input back-translation, because hungarian Liblouis braille tables already supports braille input rules too, and in grade 1 level the back-translation quality is very good fortunatelly in hungarian language (I am the official hungarian maintainer with Liblouis hungarian tables).

If this is possible, to supports BRLTTY the contracted braille input and native contracted braille presenting, I not would like develop a total new contraction table for BRLTTY, if I remember right, the conversion from the actual Liblouis table is impossible. So, if this is possible, I would like maintaining one place the contracted braille table. :-):-)
Sorry if my english not always right.

Attila