Hello!

I've a Raspberry Pi 3B+ connected to a Handy Tech Active Braille braille
display. I use it with BRLTTY only, no graphical UI. After switching from
Raspberry pi OS Bullseye 32-bit to bookworm
64-bit, I experience from time to time that I have to use bluetoothctl's
remove device command, followed by scan, pair and trust to
reactivate the connections with the display. Is there something I can do
to prevent this from happening so that I have a more stable solution?

Thanks,

Lars