[quoted lines by tsengel maidar on 2024/01/24 at 04:10 +0000]

>there are no Mongolian braille table in both tables, text table local and
>contraction table, in the general settings

Can you please send us the text and contraction tables for Mongolian braille?
We'll be glad to include them.

>Mongolian braille table was included in liblouis in 2018 and I have been the
>maintainer.

Note that BRLTTY tables don't have the same format and don't support the same
features as LibLouis tables. As such, I'd prefer it if someone familiar with
the language were to develop them.

We'd also appreciate it if you could provide Mongolian translations for
BRLTTY's various Android screens. For this, go to brltty.app -> Download ->
Android -> Translators Are Welcome.

EMail: d...@mielke.cc  | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |