Hey Samuel,

Samuel Thibault (2024/03/26 13:34 +0100):
> AFAIK, the latest released versions of orca and brltty handle it
> correctly: usually Orca uses the default priority (50), except in flat
> review mode, in which case it uses a higher priority (70). On the brltty
> side, the a2 screen reader reports SCQ_GOOD for the terminal case, which
> translates to default+10, so 60, so it'd be higher than what orca
> sets.

Plenty of thanks for your feedback.

I don't think I'm using flat review mode.

I have ocra 46.0-1 installed, and brltty 6.6-5.

It shouldn't matter but xbrlapi 6.6-5 is installed, too.

I am noticing now that my assumption that the terminal was dealt by Orca
was kind of wrong. Indeed, BRLTTY's copy/paste does work so it must
definitely be BRLTTY which is rendering the terminal's content.

I think what mislead me is that, although the braille rendering isdone
by BRLTTY, there continues to be a speech rendering which, I think, _is_
done by Orca. Os it's as if the terminal is rendered by both brltty (for
the braille part) and Orca (for the speech part). I am wondering whether
this is a desirablebehaviour, actually.

Seb.