Hi, Dave and all!

I've tried BRLTTY on Widows 11 with a Handy Tech Modular Evolution 88
display connected. I can get BRLTTY working when running the command prompt as
admin user. Running it as a normal user, however, gives a 'missing
braille message acknowledgement' message. Se attached log file
(gzipped).

I suppose this is due to new restrictions to the com port usage that
have been added in Windows 11, and that's maybe nothing BRLTTY can do
about it. BRLTTY worked in Windows 10 as normal user. I thought
I should report it here and hope someone have a solution or workaround.

Thanks,
Lars