Hello list,

I use the Hims QbrailleXL display with brltty 6.6 in the console.

My question is in regard to the help menu where keyboard commands are listed.

In this menu, many commands include words like "backward" and "forward." For
example, to go to the top of a screen is:
backward+uparrow

I don't know what "backward" and "forward" mean.

The QbrailleXL is the successor to the Braille Edge display, and there may be a
"forward" or "backward" something on that display.

I looked through the Contributors page but I couldn't find the person who built
the QbrailleXL driver.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.