[quoted lines by Adrian van Bloois on 2017/02/25 at 16:39 +0100]

>Here is the log you asked for, I switched the display off twice during
>the makeing of this log, and so started brltty twice as well.
>The log is attached.

The information I'm looking for isn't in the log file. I think that's probably
because restarting brltty caused it to start to write the log file afresh. Are
you aale to save the old log file before restarting brltty?

EMail: d...@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.org/