[quoted lines by Mario Lang on 2017/07/29 at 12:50 +0200]

>Yes, I don't get any TOUCH events via raw keycode mode right now.
>This would be a nice to have.  As I understand it, we'd need to create a
>Key group
>(HT_GRP_Touch) and map the touch positions to key numbers, translating
>thatlater on to TOUCH commands via the key table mechanism.  Does this sound
>right?

Yes, and then call enqueueKey() instead of enqueueCommand(). I'm suggesting
enqueueKey() as that'll send both the press and release.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: d...@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.