Hello all:
I did a fresh Raspbian Stretch install on my Pi and for this occasion, I built BRLTTY to try to use with Orca. BRLTTY has been built and installed successfully. Then I installed the udev rules by going to Autostart/Udev and running sudo make install. If I understand well, udev should start BRLTTY very early at boot with these install rules. But it doesn't start BRLTTY at all. I need to start it manually after log in. I'm not familiar at all with udev. Do you think I forgot to run some scripts or did something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--

Arthur BREUNEVAL
Sent with Mozilla Thunderbird.