Hi

As a regular speech user, I would like to request a speech replacement
dictionary, which would allow the user to replace certain words by a corrected
form, before the text is sent to the speech synthesis. It would allow to replace
"SEL4" through "S E l4", so that the synthesis doesn't read it as a word.

Ideally, the dictionary would be specified in the configuration, hence allowing
to overwrite this setting in language profiles. I would be fine with a simple
text replacement, but other screen readers also offer regular expression.

I would appreciate if somebody would take the time to implement this.

Thank you in advance!
Sebastian

--
Web: https://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch)  | Blog: