[quoted lines by Cheryl Ann Homiak on 2018/04/09 at 09:45 -0500]

>Back when I was trying to troubleshoot inability to input from the
>braille keyboard, I changed my path to put /usr/local paths at the
>beginning. This worked. But now I would like to know if there is
>anything I can do to fix this permanently and be able to change my
>Mac's path back to the normal order.

Two possibilities come to mind. Maybe there are more. One is for you to wrap
your invocation of brltty with a script that sets the command search path the
way you need it. The other is for us to add a parameter to the screen screen
driver so that you can specify exactly where the correct screen command is.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: d...@mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |