[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2018/04/11 at 21:50 +0200]

>Occationally, the keys on the HT Actilino braille display doesn't
>work.

Might it be a poor Bluetooth connection, i.e. a weak signal due to distance,
shielding, or some such thing?

>Actually, I had the same problems with Active Braille.

Also on Android?

>I turned on key event logging in BRLTTY. If you want, I can send you the log
>file off list. Please let me know.

Sure, but please also let me know exactly which keys, in which order, the log
should be showing me. It's helpful if I can correlate what I see in the log
with what I know you actually did.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: d...@mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |