Dave Mielke, le Wed 11 Jul 2007 10:02:36 -0400, a écrit : > [quoted lines by Raoul on 2007/07/11 at 15:29 +0200] > >On a fresh cvsup (3.8), on FreeBSD current (7.0), > > > >compiling without enable-standalone-programs compile quite well, > >with --enable-standalone-programs, the compile fails with the following > >error: > >ld error: can't find -lXaw library... > > > >i tried with LDFLAGS=/usr/local/lib, > >with with -l/usr/local/lib etc. nothing works. > > I don't have access to any bsd flavour for testing so perhaps someone else can > be more specific. What I'm sure of, though, is that you need to specify the -L > (uppercase) option if you want to specify a directory. For example: > > LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib > > The configure script would be looking for -lXaw because it found the headers > for that package. I don't know how bsd systems work, but perhaps you have the > development package but not the run-time package for it.
More precisely, what is missing is libXaw.a Samuel _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
