[quoted lines by Hermann on 2008/04/22 at 11:10 +0200]

>since a few days I observe, that when typing: svn up to get the latest 
>revision, no changes of the files were announced. I only read the number of 
>the latest revision, and if it has changed I suspect there were some changes 
>made; but which? BTW.: Why is there no changelog? 

The reason is that I was making changes to another piece of software which is 
stored within the same repository. I have software for generating the Bible in 
HTML and was making it easier to handle different languages as I have a friend 
who'd like a good HTML version of the Spanish "Reina Valera - 1865".

-- 
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | I believe that the Bible is the
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | Word of God. Please contact me
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://FamilyRadio.com/                   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to