I'm really confused now. Why are you ordering a new usb-to-serial  
adaptor instead of using the one you have? I thought it was the port  
on your computer you said was 1.0 not the cable but maybe I  
misunderstood. It's very confusing because you are posting slightly  
different information to two different lists. I'm a bit puzzled as to  
why you are posting this to brltty when you don't apparently want to  
use braille but only want to use your doubletalk for some speech  
synthesizer experimenting. No that i mind what you post where, but as  
I'm on both lists, what you re doing is rather confusing.

--  

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,
and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight,
O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14  Bible KJV)





_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to