[quoted lines by Willie Walker on 2009/08/19 at 11:26 -0400] >When running BrlTTY from svn trunk on OpenSolaris with my Baum Vario 40 >display, I'm noticing that it seems to reliably crash after about 15-20 >minutes, regardless of whether I connect to the braille display or not. > I also notice this with BrlTTY 4.0.
Can you please try with another driver or two in order to determine if the problem is witihn the Baum driver or elsewhere? >What I'm doing is running the following command in one shell and then >just letting brltty sit there: > >pfexec brltty -d serial:/dev/term/0 -bbm -xno -p none -A auth=none -n > >I then attach to the process in dbx and wait for the crash. The trace I >get is as follows (I'm trying to get better symbol/line number >information, but I'm not sure how to do the equivalent of --enable-debug >with the brltty autogen/configure stuff -- the 'make' seems eager to >strip the symbols off): Configure with --disable-stripping. -- Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God. Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | 2011 May 21 is the Day of Judgement. EMail: [email protected] | Canada K2A 1H7 | 2011 Oct 21 is the End of the World. http://FamilyRadio.com/ | http://Mielke.cc/bible/ _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
