Hi samuel,

I have installed the newest version of BRLTTY 4.2 that you sent today but it 
does not work with braille and the newest snapshot of NVDA VERSION 3631.
In the list there are:
No braille
freedomscientific
alva
and something with lillie or something like that and I don't khnow what is 
it.
I can not find BRLTTY and therefore, I don't have any braille.
I went back to previous version of BRLTTY - version 4.1-2 AND PREVIOUS 
VERSION OF nvda and it works fine.
I will ask if this BR
LTTY WORKS WITH THE NEWEST PHYTON version that is 2.7 whether I'm not wrong 
or not yet?

Thanks much for your clariffications

Moti

Moti azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
ISRAEL

_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to