On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 11:14:05AM +0100, Adrian P. van Bloois wrote: > On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 11:10:09AM +0100, Labrador wrote: > > Hi Dave, > > > > Excuse this postage on the mlist. This is OT! > > > > I did tried twice to reach you @ your mielke.cc address > > and one time at your -owner address, > > to inform you that there is something completely wrong with your Mailman > > machine : > > - I'm reorganizing my mailboxes and did tried 2 or 3 x to simply change > > "my old address" to "a new one" > > - it doesn't seem to work while it told me again and again that a > > confirmation mail should be sent to me > > - so I'm 48 h later still subscribed with this address, receiving mail @ > > this mailbox > > while I'm trying to change my subscription address. > > > > It would be great if you could help a little bit! > I did the same a couple of weeks ago, just subscribed for my new address > and unsubscribed for my old address. It works fine.
I did what I told above on dec. the 1st and 2nd for 15 ML and that had worked as expected ! Labrad0r _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
