[Dave] > [quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2012/02/26 at 13:08 +0100] > > >Thank you. I got the same result. However, the executable didn't work > >with blue tooth, so the feature is certainly not compiled into the > >Fedora package. > > My previous answer (just sent) was based on a misunderstanding of what you > said. My better answer is that Bluetooth must be compiled into the brltty > executable you're using if you get the same strings as I did. Why do you > think > it's not compiled in?
Because I installed the new official Fedora BRLTTY package and tried with a Bluetooth device. It didn't work. I myself is able to create a package with bult in Bluetooth support, but I think it should be available also with the official version of the Fedora package. Lars _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
