[quoted lines by Philippe Delavalade on 2012/05/09 at 16:52 +0200] >I have modified driver.c as you asked ; beforme remaking, I ran "make >clean" ; hope it was not a mistake :-)
The "make clean" wasn't a mistake, but, in this case, it wasn't necessary. >The command line was : > >./run-brltty -b pm -t fr_FR -ldebug -L/home/philippe/tmp/brltty.log Looks good. >You'll find the logfile in attachment ; some of the messages are in >french ; if it is a problem, maybe I can change some variables in lc_* I can kind of read French. If I get into trouble, I have friends who put up with me. :-) The simplest way to force a program to produce English output is to put LANG=C at the start of the command line. So, for example: LANG=C brltty -bpm -- Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God. Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation. EMail: [email protected] | Canada K2A 1H7 | http://Mielke.cc/now.html http://FamilyRadio.com/ | http://Mielke.cc/bible/ _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
