[quoted lines by MENGUAL Jean-Philippe on 2013/09/13 at 06:37 +0200] >In m!st cases, when I discover a braille display, my main problem is >knowing: what is this key for in brltty or how do I make a feature in >brltty from this braille keyboard model? I'd like to create a doc, >for as many displays as possible, to mention how to do some features. >Of course, test is the most trust. But test or not, how is it >possible, with brltty, to find out help? to know bindings keys for >all the displays? to have some display description and the feasnves >in brltty? Well, how bindings of each display are documented?
The bindings for all supported devices can be found on BRLTTY's web site. Click on Documentation, and then on Drivers. -- Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God. Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | http://Mielke.cc/bible/ EMail: [email protected] | Canada K2A 1H7 | http://FamilyRadio.com/ _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
