On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 07:38:50AM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote: > If you are running Mac OS and you are needing to use brltty in terminal and > you want to upgrade to mavericks, be sure you keep a bootable backup of your > present system. Brltty is broken by the upgrade; not only that but the > executable is even removed from /bin, which probably means I should have had > it in /opt/local/bin instead. I haven't sorted out what the problems are; > this isn't solved by just reinstalling brltty because there are errors when > one tries to do this. In addition, while I was able to run selfupdate for > Macports, trying to run upgrade outdated gave me errors and I haven't had > time to solve this yet. I need to use brltty extensively for some projects > and fortunately I do have a bootable backup of Mountain Lion. Will post more > details when I have time to work on it, which I hope is soon since I don't > really want to keep rebooting the computer. Is this a binary you're talking about? If so, it's not surprising it wouldn't be compatible with updated/changed libraries. What happens when you build from source? Cheers, S.M.
> > -- > Cheryl > > May the words of my mouth > and the meditation of my heart > be acceptable to You, Lord, > my rock and my Redeemer. > (Psalm 19:14 HCSB) > > > > _______________________________________________ > This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. > To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] > For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty -- Sebastien Massy Montreal, Canada Website: http://www.wolfdream.ca Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SMassy1 LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/sebastien-massy/47/5a5/81a Google+: https://plus.google.com/113474861330993124986/posts _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
