[quoted lines by J.G on 2016/10/11 at 12:33 +0200]

>is http://mielke.cc/brltty/download.html#old still active, because I
>want to download brltty ver 4.4.

First: All users should've switched to using brltty.com (instead of
mielke.cc/brltty) by now. There are two reasons for this. One is that my
personal server isn't guaranteed to be up as much as the official one. The
other is that I stage changes to my personal server, and only push them to the
official server when I'm sure they're working correctly.

Second: The huge list of old releases has been split out into its own page.
Instead of being at download.html#old, it's now at archive.html. The best way
is to go to the Download page and then click on Old Releases. That'll always

EMail: d...@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.org/