Hi!

I'm Natalia from Come Creations Group. I'm writing to you on behalf of
*hub:raum* <https://www.hubraum.com/> - innovation hub for startups set up
by *Deutsche Telekom* - because *we believe that **you **might be
interested in meeting us in Prague*! Hub:raum starts a journey in search
for innovative startups around the Central and Eastern Europe with focus in
three areas: Smart City, Logistics & Transportation and Omnichannel. Also
startups from other areas and disruptive IoT makers are very welcome.

*26 September, 2016 (Monday)*

*On September 26, 2016 hub:raum visits **Impact Hub Praha* to hunt for
promising young businesses which could participate in a new formula of
well-known across Europe program – WARP Sprints
<http://www.warpaccelerator.com/>. During the event hub:raum will present
the new formula of WARP and benefits from participating in this program.

We invite you to our joint event! If you are interested in startups, if you
want to participate in a prestigious event and meet passionate
entrepreneurs, come and meet hub:raum. You should also join us if you are
from wide IoT, big data, cloud, mobile security, e-health areas.

Agenda: 7:30 PM Welcome by Impact Hub Praha
7:40 PM Intro by hub:raum
7:50 PM Fireside chat with hub:raum
8:20 PM Startups pitching
9:20 PM Wrap-Up
9:30 PM Pizza & drinks with networking

Sign up, come and say hello to hub:raum – pitch your ideas and they can
help you to be the next big thing!

Registration link:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hubraum-roadtrip-prague-tickets-27598506877

*27 September, 2016 (Tuesday)*

I would also like to ask you whether it is possible to meet with you
on September
27, most preferably between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM. We want to meet with you
and learn more about what you do. We are also willing to present you
hub:raum, WARP Sprints, tell you how we work and discuss possible
cooperation with you.

It would be great if we could also meet with startups from your space who
might be interested in what we do. *Please, tell them about the proposition
and about the event in Impact Hub Praha. *We would really appreciate it if
we could meet with you in Prague. I am looking forward to hearing from
you. Please
let me know what time suits you best for a meeting.

*If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact me.
*

Information about hub:raum

hub:raum – innovation hub for startups set up by Deutsche Telekom – starts
the journey in search for innovative startups with focus in three areas: Smart
City, Logistics & Transportation and Omnichannel. Also startups from other
areas and disruptive IoT makers are very welcome. In September hub:raum
starts the journey around the Central and Eastern Europe to hunt for
promising young businesses which could participate in a new formula of
well-known across Europe program – WARP Sprints.

The aim of the roadtrip is also to get to know all great startupers and to
recruit the best for WARP Sprints program – the new version of tailor-made
program for young entrepreneurs. With support of Deutsche Telekom Group
opportunities are huge!

hub:raum offers mentoring, know-how, co-working space and direct access to
hub:raum and Deutsche Telekom decision makers and over 150 million
customers (smart money).

What can you get at the event?

   -

   pre-selection to WARP Sprints
   -

   hub:raum partnel deals (eg $5.000 in Amazon Web Services)
   -

   hub:raum mentoring & know-how
   -

   an access to the free office spaces in Krakow/Berlin/Tel-Aviv
   -

   invitation to the potential acceleration and seed-investment (up to
   300.000 EUR)
   -

   direct access to hub:raum and Deutsche Telekom decision makers

WARP Sprints focuses on early-stage projects from Smart City, Logistics &
Transportation and Omnichannel areas (but you can also join us if you from
wide IoT, big data, cloud, mobile security, e-health areas).

More: http://www.warpaccelerator.com
--

Best regards,

*Natalia Sokal *

*Come Creations Group <http://www.comecreationsgroup.pl/>*

e-mail: natalia.so...@comecreationsgroup.pl
<natalia.so...@comecreationsgroup.pl>
mob. +48 793 320 026
Bernardyńska 1a/75
02-904 Warszawa

*We create space to help your business grow*