Hi,

Tuesday evenings are the best choice, there is usually a lot of people in the
lab. You can give it a try also on other days (use gsm number from our web,
or irc channel to check the actual close/open status), but the results can
vary:)

Prusa is the ex-member of brmlab, and he does not have a time to come to the
brmlab
any more. He have some (maker?)space near "Nadrazi Holesovice".

cheers,
n.