Have you looked at the netcontrol framework in Bro, developed by Johanna?

> On Oct 17, 2016, at 2:24 PM, Hui Lin (Hugo) <hli...@illinois.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> My understanding is that Bro has some northbound API to openflow switches or
> controllers. I am wondering whether any development branch has analyzer of
> openflow controllers. Just try to see whether I can use Bro to analyze some
> controller-to-switch traffics.
>
> Best,
>
> Hui
>

> --
> Hui Lin
> Ph.D. Candidate (http://hlin33.web.engr.illinois.edu/
> <http://hlin33.web.engr.illinois.edu/>)
> DEPEND (http://depend.csl.illinois.edu/ <http://depend.csl.illinois.edu/>)
> ECE, Uni. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

------

Adam J. Slagell
Chief Information Security Officer
Director, Cybersecurity Division
www.slagell.info

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written
communication to or from University employees regarding University business is
a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."