The Bro Project is looking for an exceptional engineer to join our core team of
Bro developers. If you are interested in helping us advance Bro, please
consider applying!

We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated experience leading
projects, excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Python, are comfortable at
the Unix command line, and have solid knowledge of network technology.  It is a
plus if you have implemented network protocols before, been involved with large
open-source projects, developed for distributed systems, or have a background
in security operations.

This is a full-time position with NCSA’s CyberSecurity and Networking
Directorate in Urbana, IL.

If you are interested, please send your application to i...@bro.org (TXT or PDF
format only please). Make sure to mention any relevant projects that you have
worked on in the past, including your particular role.

------

Adam J. Slagell
Director, Cybersecurity & Networking Division
Chief Information Security Officer
www.slagell.info