|
** PLEASE REPOST
**
Culture / One Scene
United / DME Crew Present
High Contrast - AUG
26th (view
flyer)
====================== ALONG WITH ======================
Chino (Metalheadz -
US)
Caine w/ Omegan8a Proppa T MC (Zero Gravity / OSU / DrumnBassTV.com) Mizz K (Infrastructure / DMT3 / S&S / Womb / Lexicon / SLS) Disciple (Zero Gravity) The Renegade Kemist (AfterShockRadio.com) ====================== Resident DJS - Breaks ====================== Supernaut DJ305 Mr Felos Emil Teknik Styles Slip187 Atonic Thomas Crown ====================== House / Techno ====================== (The ClickBeepBoom Room) Domingo Castillo Michael Louis Hosted by: Ramon Crespo 2-4-1 Bud / BudLight / Jager ====================== Location ====================== I/O Lounge - 30 NE 14th Street Downtown - Miami
FL 18 and Up Welcome - $10 Cover More Info (786) 486-0794 Vernon One Scene United / Culture ** PLEASE REPOST ** EUPHORIA PROJECT/FLORIDA RAVES: http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/ FLORIDA ELECTRONIC MUSIC PROMOTION: http://florida.EuphoriaProject.org/
SPONSORED LINKS
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
|
- [BrowardElectronic] High Contrast @ I/O THIS FRIDAY AUG26th +... xdreamkidd07
- [BrowardElectronic] High Contrast @ I/O THIS FRIDAY AUG2... xdreamkidd07
