On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 12:00:02PM +0200, Brian M. Sørensen wrote:

> efter min mening er følgende rigeligt 63C i 45min - 72C i 30min -78C i
> 10min. temperaturen hæves med 1-2C per min. med weyermann malt.

Even that sounds overly complex to me. My usual program is (and I
quote): "Sixty-odd degrees for half an hour or more". I aim for high or
low sixties, depending what I am after, but that's about it. I know I
can never get a completely even temperature anyway, so I measure around,
and consider it good enough if I get within a few degrees.

And, as I may have said before,

   it will be beer anyway

       - Heikki

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk