On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 10:23:47PM +0100, Kornbryggeren wrote:
> Jeg har kigget på Lunds vejledning, men min kobling kan ikke adskilles som
> vist på billedet. Ventilstangen med fjeder kan ikke presses ud uden at gøre
> et eller andet snedigt. Måske er det en brug og smid væk kobling. (når
> O-ringen bliver utæt)

Some of my connectors have been a bit tricky. In the worst case I have
put a screwdriver on the outside of the connector, and give it a solit
whack with a hammer. Every one has come out that way! In the worst case
you may need to bend the base of the thing with a pair of pliers to make
it stay in again.

No matter how I have mistreated my connectors, what comes out has always
been

    beer anyway

        - Heikki

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk