BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20090428T000000Z
DTEND:20090428T010000Z
DTSTAMP:20090424T205804Z
ORGANIZER;CN=B SOULCIAL:mailto:k7eqq8g5h3u6cu01uf2es1s...@group.calendar.go
 ogle.com
UID:7kfnf53tbqtgv40lk2u9154...@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;cn=bsiden...@yahoogroups.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:bsiden...@yahoogrou
 ps.com
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20090424T204746Z
 \nHosted By: INGRID B\nMusic By DJ SPAZMONDAY \n8p-1a \nCOMPLIMENTARY ADMIS
 SION \n\nMix & Mingle with the Hip & Single \nGet your crew together for ou
 r Adult Game Night\n\n21 & Up :: Dress To Impress \nwww.onthebside.com\n\nB
 rought To You By\n\nB Side Entertainment & Puzzle Marketing & Media\n\n10 R
 eason why YOU should attend THE SOULCIAL\n\n1. You havent played checkers i
 n years\n\n2. We really are GROWN "for real'\n\n3. We got real LIVE MUSIC\n
 \n4. Something about MEN playing Spades is Sexy\n\n5. We got the Best Jerk
 Chicken in Town\n\n6. Something about women battling about an UNO game is S
 exy & Hilarious\n\n7. Check Out The photos...a pic is worth a 1000 words\n\
 n8. What else you gonna do on a Monday Night\n\n9. No Cover No Drama No Bul
 lshit\n\n10. YOU LOVE IT ONE THE B SIDE\n\n\nDoors Open @ 8pm \nGAME TIME:
 ALL NIGHT LONG \nShowtime: 10pm\n\nView your event at http://www.google.com
 /calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N2tmbmY1M3RicXRndjQwbGsydTkxNTQzYnMgYnNpZGV
 uZXdzQHlhaG9vZ3JvdXBzLmNvbQ&tok=NTIjazdlcXE4ZzVoM3U2Y3UwMXVmMmVzMXMwbDRAZ3J
 vdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbTJjNDg4ZGEzYWE4NTI4NGUxNWRhNjRlMjExMjYyMmViOD
 BhODIzZTg&ctz=America%2FNew_York&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20090424T205744Z
LOCATION:GINGER BAY CAFE ::: 1908 HOLLYWOOD BLVD
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:THE SOULCIAL featuring George Tandy Jr & Jon Saxx FREEE
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR