Dear Sir,

Embassy Group announces the launch of Embassy Springs - Bengaluru's largest
integrated master planned city.

300 Acres, 800+ Villa Plots, 3000+ Apartments, 150+ Row Houses, 150+ Villas
and Town Houses.

Highlights:

.             32 Parks

.             5.5 acres of manmade lake

.             8 km of Cycling track

.             7.8 acres of lakeside promenade

.             45 acres of green spaces

.             2.6 acres of neighborhood retail

Price Value - 1.2cr - 3.5cr

Google Location: https://goo.gl/maps/tXNQnm5F1aS2

Please click the link below which can also be very helpful.

http://www.bigticketdeals.in/2016/08/embassy-group-embassy-springs.html

More information or for Group Booking with Best offers call: 9810020296 /
9310020296 .

wishing for a healthy business relation ahead.
Regards.
Hans Kumar
Mobile / Whatsapp: 0091 9810020296
Email:  <mailto:m...@hans-kumar.in> m...@hans-kumar.in
LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/hanskumarIndia>
www.linkedin.com/in/hanskumarIndia
2nd Floor, Innovative Legend Height, Opp- Wet n Wild Resort Sector - 80,
NH-8, New Gurgaon.
Web:  <http://www.bigticketdeals.in/> www.bigticketdeals.in
we Deals in: Residential | Commercial | Industrial | Warehousing |
Agricultural land  | FarmHouse .
Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/BigTicketDeals>
http://www.twitter.com/BigTicketDeals  (20K Followers)
The highest compliment our clients are giving us is the referral of their
family, friends and business associates. Thank you for your trust.