Dear Sir,

Embassy Group announces the launch of Embassy Springs - Bengaluru's largest
integrated master planned city.

300 Acres, 800+ Villa Plots, 3000+ Apartments, 150+ Row Houses, 150+ Villas
and Town Houses.

.             32 Parks

.             5.5 acres of manmade lake

.             8 km of Cycling track

.             7.8 acres of lakeside promenade

.             45 acres of green spaces

.             2.6 acres of neighborhood retail

Price Value - 1.2cr - 3.5cr

Google Location:

Please click the link below which can also be very helpful.

More information or for Group Booking with Best offers call: 9810020296 /
9310020296 .

wishing for a healthy business relation ahead.
Hans Kumar
Mobile / Whatsapp: 0091 9810020296
Email:  <>
LinkedIn:  <>
2nd Floor, Innovative Legend Height, Opp- Wet n Wild Resort Sector - 80,
NH-8, New Gurgaon.
Web:  <>
we Deals in: Residential | Commercial | Industrial | Warehousing |
Agricultural land  | FarmHouse .
Twitter:  <>  (20K Followers)
The highest compliment our clients are giving us is the referral of their
family, friends and business associates. Thank you for your trust.

"Big-Ticket-Deals-Kuwait" group.
Visit this group at
For more options, visit