> This week will continue testing but I have some doubts in a Master-Slave
> Setup.
>
> The slave db, if I will replicate the master, is prefer to start my
> slave with empty data? or with a exact copy of my master db?

Hi Periko,

If you can start it with a copy of the master db you save yourself a step.
Otherwise you will need to initialize the target in Bucardo either using a
onetimesync=1 in the sync definition or copy over using pg_dump out-of-band.
Bucardo will not load the data in the target explicitly without being told to,
so if you just started with empty data it would only copy the rows over as
changes were made to them, probably not the effect you were looking for.

David
--
David Christensen
End Point Corporation