So now I'm concerned, but maybe I'm misunderstanding something - the documents, and the bucardo code, make many references to table 'bucardo_delta'.....but there is no bucardo_delta table listed in the db??

bucardo=# \d
                      List of relations
 Schema  |             Name              |   Type   |  Owner
---------+-------------------------------+----------+---------
 bucardo | bucardo_config                | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | bucardo_custom_trigger        | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | bucardo_custom_trigger_id_seq | sequence | bucardo
 bucardo | bucardo_log_message           | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | bucardo_rate                  | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | clone                         | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | clone_id_seq                  | sequence | bucardo
 bucardo | customcode                    | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | customcode_id_seq             | sequence | bucardo
 bucardo | customcode_map                | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | customcols                    | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | customcols_id_seq             | sequence | bucardo
 bucardo | customname                    | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | customname_id_seq             | sequence | bucardo
 bucardo | db                            | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | db_connlog                    | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | dbgroup                       | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | dbmap                         | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | dbrun                         | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | goat                          | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | goat_id_seq                   | sequence | bucardo
 bucardo | herd                          | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | herdmap                       | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | sync                          | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | syncrun                       | table    | bucardo
 bucardo | upgrade_log                   | table    | bucardo
(26 rows)

I'm kind of thinking my bucardo deployment is completely broken since the Jessie upgrade of postgresql from 9.1 to 9.4.