I am an idiot. My computer crashed yesterday and I lost all my important information because I did not have any backup.
I found some Data recovery links which helped me in crisis
I am sure most of them here are looking for some real good information about Data Recovery

Keep sharing information

Cheers

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW __._,_.___