Title: Share knowledge at  Buddhi Base

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1.
Bhai's Matrimonial Advt. From: L.u.c.c.h.a
2.
Two Men and One Woman From: L.u.c.c.h.a
3.
Welcome chandrakanth chavan From: muthu veerappan pr
4.
Quit Life ? From: muthu veerappan
5.
Qantas Airways From: L.u.c.c.h.a

Messages

1.

Bhai's Matrimonial Advt.

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:13 am (PST)

Salam,

Apun Pakia!!! Umar 30 saal, wajan 80 killo aur 6 phoot
height kya! Abhi woh bole to kya hai na ki apun ko bhi
life me settle hone ka maangta, isi liye yeah
advertisement apun paper me chaap re la hai...

Maanta hai apun Tapori hai bahut log ka pungi bajayela
hai magar kya hai naa apun ka bhi ijjat hai baap
markit me!!! apun ko public bhai bolati
hai woh bhi ijjat se!

Saaal ka 5/6 peti to apun aaram
se kama leta hai...

Ab chokiri apun ko aisi chahiye, bole to ek dam jhakas,
ek dam pataka...
thoda padi likhi hogi to chale ga kyon ki kabhi form bharne
ke liye apun ko 25 log ka pair jodna padta hai...

Apun jo hai na shaadi ke baad ek dam sudhar jaayinga,
iman se... apun ka baccha log ko pada likah ke tapori
banayinga... bole to Tapori Doctor, Tapori Computerwala
aur bohut kuch...

Maa kasam shaadi ke baad apun
ek bhi chikni ko line nahi dega re...

Dekho baap apun shaadi ke baad me koi chokri ki phamily
ka lafda nahi chahiye han bole to kabab me haddi nahi
baane ka kya!

Abhi yeah sub accha lage to apun
ko contact karne ka, kya?

Chota Pakia
Pappu Pager Ka Right Hand
Shan Pati Nagar, Gali No. 420
Pareshan Road, Bhai Ka Area.

— L.u.c.c.h.a™

2.

Two Men and One Woman

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:21 am (PST)

This stuff is really funny....Enjoy

On a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the
following people are stranded:

Two Italian men; one Italian woman

Two French men; one French woman

Two German men; one German woman

Two Greek men; one Greek woman

Two English men; one English woman

Two Bulgarian men; one Bulgarian woman

Two Japanese men; one Japanese woman

Two Chinese men; one Chinese woman

Two American men; one American woman

Two Irish men; one Irish woman

One month later, on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle
of nowhere, the following things have occurred:

1. One Italian men killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.

2. The two French men and the French woman are living
happily together in menage-a-trois.

3. The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits
with the German woman;

4. The two Greek men are sleeping and the Greek woman is cleaning and
cooking for them.

5. The two English men are waiting for someone to
introduce them to the English woman.

6. The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the endless ocean and another
look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming.

7. The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.

8. The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy/liquor
store/restaurant/laundry and have got the Chinese woman pregnant in order to
supply employees for their store.

9. The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide, because
the American woman keeps complaining about her body, the true nature of
feminism, how she can do everything they can do, the necessity of
fulfillment, the equal division of household chores, how sand and palm trees
make her look fat, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated
her nicer than they do and how her relationship with her mother is improving
and how at least the taxes are low and it isn't raining.

10. The two Irish men divided the island into North and South and set up a
distillery They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets
sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whiskey. But they are
satisfied because at least the English aren't having any fun

— L.u.c.c.h.a™

3.

Welcome chandrakanth chavan

Posted by: "muthu veerappan pr" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   muthu_manaparai

Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:22 pm (PST)

Hi All,

BuddhiBase team welcomes its new member Mr.Chandrakanth chavan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]com> on your behalf.

Cheers,
BuddhiBase Team

4.

Quit Life ?

Posted by: "muthu veerappan" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   muthu_manaparai

Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:40 pm (PST)

One day I decided to quit... I quit my job, my
relationship, my spirituality...
I wanted to quit my life. I went to the woods to have
one last talk with Lord.

"God", I said. "Can you give me one good reason not to
quit"

His answer surprised me... "Look around", He said. "Do
you see the fern and the bamboo"

"Yes", I replied.

"When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took
very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them
water.

The fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant
green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the
bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the
second year, the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.

And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I
did not quit on the bamboo, he said.

"In year three, there was still nothing from the
bamboo seed.

But I would not quit. In year four, again, there was
nothing from the bamboo seed.

"I would not quit." He said.

Then, in the fifth year, a tiny sprout emerged from
the earth.

Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and
insignificant...But just 6 months later the bamboo
rose to over 100 feet tall.

It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots
made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive.

"I would not give any of my creations a challenge it
could not handle."

He said to me. "Did you know, my child, that all this
time you have been struggling, you have actually been
growing roots"

"I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on
you."

Don't compare yourself to others." He said. "The
bamboo had a different purpose than the fern. Yet they
both make the forest beautiful."

"Your time will come", Lord said to me. "You will rise
high"

"How high should I rise" I asked.

"How high will the bamboo rise" He asked in return.

"As high as it can" I replied.

"Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as
you can."

I left the forest to bring back this story.

I hope these words can help you see that Lord will
never give up on you.

Never Give up?!

http://mail.yahoo.com

5.

Qantas Airways

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:45 pm (PST)

After every flight, Qantas pilots fill out a form, called a "gripe sheet,"
which tells mechanics about problems with the aircraft. The mechanics
correct the problems, document their repairs on the form, and then pilots
review the gripe sheets before the next flight. Never let it be said that
ground crews lack a sense of humor.

Here are some actual maintenance complaints submitted by Qantas' pilots
(marked with a P) and the solutions recorded (marked with an S) by
maintenance engineers.

By the way, Qantas is the only major airline that has never had an
accident…. Enjoy!

P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.
S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.

P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

P: Something loose in cockpit.
S: Something tightened in cockpit.

P: Dead bugs on windshield.
S: Live bugs on back-order.

P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.
S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.
S: Evidence removed.

P: DME volume unbelievably loud.
S: DME volume set to more believable level.

P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.
S: That's what they're for.

P: IFF inoperative.
S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

P: Suspected crack in windshield.
S: Suspect you're right.

P: Number 3 engine missing.
S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

P: Aircraft handles funny.
S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

P: Target radar hums.
S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

P: Mouse in cockpit.
S: Cat installed.

And the best one for last………………

P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding
on something with a hammer.
S: Took hammer away from midget.

— L.u.c.c.h.a™ <http://funnymails.a-host.info/>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

Yahoo! Mail

Get it all!

With the all-new

Yahoo! Mail Beta

Need to Reply?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BuddhiBase
http://www.buddhibase.org

To subscribe, send an blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BuddhiBase Team (Muthu Veerappan, Mohamed Nisar & Vivekhanandam)