GNU ddrescue 1.22-pre4 is ready for testing here
The sha1sum is:
Please, test it and report any bugs you find.
GNU ddrescue is a data recovery tool. It copies data from one file or
block device (hard disc, cdrom, etc) to another, trying to rescue the
good parts first in case of read errors.
Ddrescuelog is a tool that manipulates ddrescue mapfiles, shows mapfile
contents, converts mapfiles to/from other formats, compares mapfiles,
tests rescue status, and can delete a mapfile if the rescue is done.
The homepage is at http://www.gnu.org/software/ddrescue/ddrescue.html
Changes in this version:
* The new option '--delay-slow' has been added. It sets the initial
delay before ddrescue starts checking for slow reads.
* The new option '--pause-on-error' has been added. It makes (or
simulates) a pause after each read error.
* The option '--pause' has been renamed to '--pause-on-pass'.
* The option '-K, --skip-size' now accepts sizes up to 1 EiB.
* Options '--ask' and '-vv' now always show file size, even if model
and serial number are also shown.
* The tried size is now shown in the initial status.
Antonio Diaz, GNU ddrescue author and maintainer.
Bug-ddrescue mailing list