On 03/05/2018 01:25 PM, Paul Eggert wrote:
On 03/05/2018 11:20 AM, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
Yes, this worked on rawhide when I tested with libvirt.
Thanks, I installed it into Gnulib since it was breaking builds. Bruno's
the expert here, and perhaps he can come up with something better.
It looks like Rich is hitting a similar problem when trying to test
gnulib on RISC-V:
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -fexceptions
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -c -o printf-args.o
fseterr.c: In function 'fseterr':
fseterr.c:77:3: error: #error "Please port gnulib fseterr.c to your
platform! Look at the definitions of ferror and clearerr on your system,
then report this to bug-gnulib."
#error "Please port gnulib fseterr.c to your platform! Look at the
definitions of ferror and clearerr on your system, then report this to
make: *** [Makefile:1474: fseterr.o] Error 1
where I suspect the real problem is that the glibc header changes have
interfered with what fseterr.c used to rely on.
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. +1-919-301-3266
Virtualization: qemu.org | libvirt.org