Update of bug #48637 (project gnustep):
Status: None => Wont Fix
Assigned to: None => FredKiefer
Open/Closed: Open => Declined
Follow-up Comment #1:
Actually it was the other way round. We already had to many attributes set on
the font descriptor that was returned from NSFont. On MacOSX only the size and
the font name are set in this font descriptor, no matter how the font got
created. I changed the code to also just include these two values. This
required that I change the postscriptName method as well. This now returns the
font name with spaces removed.
The code now is a lot closer to the Apple behaviour. I hope it also solves the
printing issue you had.
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Savannah
Bug-gnustep mailing list