Hello Guix I have experienced some unexpected behaviour when running `guix build lilypond': After verifying that there was a substitute available with `guix weather -m m.scm' (Where m.scm evaluates to a manifest containing only lilypond) I ran `guix build lilypond --dry-run' which claimed that a substitute would be downloaded. I then ran `guix build lilypond' which proceeded to build lilypond from source (instead of downloading the substitute).
Upon explaining this on IRC it was suggested that I try running `guix build --no-grafts lilypond' (which actually downloaded the substitute) then deleting the locally built lilypond with `guix gc --delete /gnu/store/...' and finally running `guix build lilypond' again (which, this time, grafted the substituted lilypond instead of building it from source again). While this fixed the issue I was told that this behaviour was indeed unexpected. I run GuixSD (commit: ae81bf4f995466a4650e2756d2763b8a163d2f63) on an x86-64 machine. Greetings Diego