>ven. 25 sept. 2026 at 17:26, Nguyễn Gia Phong <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Cayetano, > > On 2026-09-23 at 11:36+02:00, Cayetano Santos wrote: >> Would you accept here also a couple of changes to HPC ? >> >> 3919de22936 * hpc-team codeberg/hpc-team gnu: hwloc: Remove dependency on >> ‘rocm-smi-lib’. >> e8875324973 * gnu: hwloc: Update to 2.14.0. >> >> It’s been rebased on top of recent master and builds its -P1. No need of >> a new HPC round for that. > > Sure, and the 2.15.0 update too > (https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/pulls/11455). I just merged that one too, thanks. > Since team HPC might also want to include the rocm update > (https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/issues/10257) I let #10257 on hold by now, I’m not sure this is ready at this point: @ludo ? > could you decide > if you want to have the hpc-topic branch this round, and if not > rebase world-rebuild on it? We definitely want hpc branch to be part of incoming round of world-rebuild, I have now rebased hpc on top it. C.
