Hi,

On 2026-09-27 at 11:37+02:00, Andreas Enge wrote:
> as this branch is now almost second in line, I have rebased it on the
> current master.
>
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2026 at 10:03:00AM +0900, Nguyễn Gia Phong wrote:
> > I had plans for the branch (I'm a team member), but since it's going
> > back-to-back with world-rebuild and I'm not sure about my availability
> > for the intended refresh and unbundling work, so if it's up to me
> > I'll push the sysadmin changes (there are a couple updates pending too)
> > to world-rebuild to save some cycles on the build farm.
>
> I will let you decide whether you prefer to add this to world-rebuild,
> or if you think that a separate run is the safer choice.

There doesn't seem to be any other member available this round,
and the current impact area of sysadmin-team is rather small,
so I've rebase world-rebuild on top of it.  Let's close
this merge request.

Best wishes,
Phong



Reply via email to