Hello the Haskell team,

your branch is now second in line after world rebuild.
I am rebasing it on master right now, and so far it has only one commit,
which does not really warrant occupying the build farm for a week. But
there is a milestone with more of them:
   https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/milestone/136870

Could you add those that are sufficiently tested to the branch?
By this I mean that we are rather certain that the builds will go
through, since for instance at least the -P1 dependents build.

If you are not ready now, we could close the merge request and let all
other branches go to the front; or if you need just a little more time,
we could let qt-team go first.

In the past I have shepherded the haskell-team branch through, but now
that there are committers in the team, I will let you organise yourselves.

Cheers,

Andreas




Reply via email to