Hello,
I am trying to cross-compile GNU MIG for aarch64.
I have used this execution process:
autoreconf --force --verbose --install
./configure --target=aarch64-gnu TARGET_CC=aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc
TARGET_CPPFLAGS="../gnumach/include"
make -j$(nproc)
Making all in tests
make[1]: ingresso nella directory
«/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests»
Making all in good
make[2]: ingresso nella directory
«/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests/good»
make[2]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per «all».
make[2]: uscita dalla directory
«/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests/good»
Making all in generate-only
make[2]: ingresso nella directory
«/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests/generate-only»
make[2]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per «all».
make[2]: uscita dalla directory
«/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests/generate-only»
Making all in bad
make[2]: ingresso nella directory
«/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests/bad»
make[2]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per «all».
make[2]: uscita dalla directory
«/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests/bad»
make[2]: ingresso nella directory
«/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests»
make[2]: Nessuna operazione da eseguire per «all-am».
make[2]: uscita dalla directory «/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests»
make[1]: uscita dalla directory «/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig/tests»
make[1]: ingresso nella directory «/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig»
gawk -f ./gensym.awk cpu.sym > cpu.symc
/bin/sh ./build-aux/ylwrap parser.y y.tab.c parser.c y.tab.h `echo
parser.c | sed -e s/cc$/hh/ -e s/cpp$/hpp/ -e s/cxx$/hxx/ -e
s/c++$/h++/ -e s/c$/h/` y.output parser.output -- bison -y -d
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -S ../gnumach/include -ffreestanding -x c -o
cpu.symo cpu.symc
cpu.symc:1:10: fatal error: mach/message.h: No such file or directory
1 | #include <mach/message.h>
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1067: cpu.symo] Error 1
make[1]: *** Attesa per i processi non terminati....
updating parser.h
make[1]: uscita dalla directory «/home/gianluca/Informatica/GNU/Hurd/mig»
make: *** [Makefile:598: all-recursive] Error 1
but I am not sure if I am including the correct include directory.
Suppose I have the following directory tree:
tree .. -L1
..
├── gnumach
├── hurd
└── mig
the directory shall be ../gnumach/include/ or maybe
../gnumach/aarch64/include/ ?
Thanks for your help.
Gianluca