V I R U S A L E R T
Our virus checker found the
I-Worm.Sobig.f.txt, I-Worm.Sobig.f
viruses in your email to the following recipient:
-> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Delivery of the email was stopped!
Please check your system for viruses,
or ask your system administrator to do so.
For your reference, here are headers from your email:
------------------------- BEGIN HEADERS -----------------------------
Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Received: from txurry.euskal-linux.org (163.Red-217-127-98.pooles.rima-tde.net
[217.127.98.163])
by dunsoft.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id B525E1EAFD
for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:06:48 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from TESLA14 (ip182.cs.cuc.edu [12.153.55.182])
by txurry.euskal-linux.org (8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian-5) with ESMTP id
h8266Yhp027504
for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:06:35 +0200
Message-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Wicked screensaver
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 2:06:07 --0400
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
Importance: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_NextPart_000_20886595"
-------------------------- END HEADERS ------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Bug-lilypond mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-lilypond