Update of bug #58435 (project make):

                  Status:                    None => Fixed                  
             Assigned to:                    None => psmith                 
             Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed                 
       Component Version:                    None => 4.3                    
           Fixed Release:                    None => SCM                    
           Triage Status:                    None => Small Effort           


Follow-up Comment #4:

I asked the Gnulib developers and they added missing markup to gnulib modules
that require c99 support, to ensure that configure checks for it.

Since we are going to require c99 anyway due to gnulib, I updated the minimum
C version for GNU make to c99 as well.


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via Savannah

Reply via email to