Update of bug #63260 (project make):

                  Status:                    None => Fixed                  
             Assigned to:                    None => psmith                 
             Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed                 
           Fixed Release:                    None => SCM                    
           Triage Status:                    None => Medium Effort          


Follow-up Comment #4:

Thanks for finding this Dmitry.

I kept your change for posixos.c but I used a different method of fixing
setup_tmpfile().  It worked for me with various tests including bad TMPDIR
etc.  Hope it's OK for you.

I also added code to detect when the TMPDIR variable is set to a bad value and
show a useful error (hopefully), and fall back to using the default.

I hope this will fix the odd output-sync issues on some platforms.


Reply to this item at:


Message sent via Savannah

Reply via email to