DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, BUT PLEASE POST YOUR BUGĀ·
RELATED COMMENTS THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE AVAILABLE AT
<http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=41021>.
ANY REPLY MADE TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED ANDĀ·
INSERTED IN THE BUG DATABASE.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=41021

           Summary: ProxyPass doesn't seem to work as expected
           Product: Apache httpd-2
           Version: 2.0.58
          Platform: Other
        OS/Version: other
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: mod_proxy
        AssignedTo: [email protected]
        ReportedBy: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


I activated mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http on Apache 2.0.58 (Windows XP Pro SP2).
I add the following lines at the end of httpd.conf:

  ProxyRequest = off
  ProxyPass /simpeg/ http://localhost:8088/simpeg/
  ProxyPass /r3l/ http://r3l.devel.server/

which is http://localhost:8088/simpeg/ an application running on IIS (Windows)
and http://r3l.devel.server/, an application running on Apache (Linux). I got an
error message "Page not found" when access URL http://localhost/simpeg/, BUT it
is ok when I access http://localhost/r3l/.
I searched in Google, but still no enough information to solve this problem, and
many of them report the same thing, but still no solution.
I had different/other Windows server/host (using Apache 2.0.53) and had same
settings as described previously. Both ProxyPass statements are executed
properly as expected.
Is it 2.0.58 bug or else?

Thx in advance.

regards,

commedo

-- 
Configure bugmail: http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to