On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 11:47:45PM -0500, Juan Morado wrote:
> System:  OpenBSD 6.3
> Details: OpenBSD 6.3 (GENERIC.MP) #107: Sat Mar 24 14:21:59 MDT 2018
>             dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/
> GENERIC.MP
> 
> Architecture: OpenBSD.amd64
> Machine:      amd64
> 
> Description:  Touching the track pad of this ASUS X541SA laptop during boot
> causes a kernel panic when running 6.3. Touching/using the trackpad after X
> starts causes the system to become unresponsive (hang).
> 
> How to repeat: Reboot the system, swipe a finger on the track pad while
> booting. Or use the track pad after the machine has booted and X has
> started.
> 
> Fix: no known work around or fix
> 
> "show panic", trace, ps, and "show registers" output attached in
> ddb_trace.txt
> 
> dmesg.txt contains the dmesg.

> addr 1: xHCI root hub, Intel
>  addr 2: USB Flash Disk, General


jsg, kettenis? Thoughts?

-ml





> Domain /dev/pci0:
>  0:0:0: Intel Braswell Host
>  0:2:0: Intel HD Graphics
>  0:11:0: Intel Braswell Power
>  0:19:0: Intel Braswell AHCI
>  0:20:0: Intel Braswell xHCI
>  0:26:0: Intel Braswell TXE
>  0:27:0: Intel Braswell HD Audio
>  0:28:0: Intel Braswell PCIE
>  0:28:2: Intel Braswell PCIE
>  0:28:3: Intel Braswell PCIE
>  0:31:0: Intel Braswell PCU LPC
>  0:31:3: Intel Braswell SMBus
>  2:0:0: Realtek 8101E
>  3:0:0: Realtek 8191SE

> System:  OpenBSD 6.3
> Details: OpenBSD 6.3 (GENERIC.MP) #107: Sat Mar 24 14:21:59 MDT 2018
>             
> dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
> 
> Architecture: OpenBSD.amd64
> Machine:      amd64
> 
> Description:  Touching the track pad of this ASUS X541SA laptop during boot 
> causes a kernel panic. Touching/using the trackpad after X starts causes the 
> system to become unresponsive (hang).
> 
> How to repeat: Reboot the system, swip a finger on the track pad while 
> booting. Or use the track pad after the machine has booted and X has started. 
> 
> Fix: no known work around or fix
> 
> 
> ddb{0}> show panic
> kernel page fault
> uvm_fault(0xffffffff81afca80, 0xffff8000006f8000, 0, 1) -> e
> ihidev_intr(ffff8000000d9300) at ihidev_intr+0x18a
> end trace frame: 0xffff8000314a3ac8, count: 0
> 
> ddb{0}> trace
> ihidev_intr(ffff8000000d9300) at ihidev_intr+0x18a
> intr_handler(0,ffff800000127280) at intr_handler+0x57
> Xintr_ioapic_level17_untramp() at Xintr_ioapic_level17_untramp+0x12c
> --- interrupt ---
> acpicpu_idle() at acpicpu_idle+0x1d9
> cpu_idle_cycle(0,0,ffffffff81abbff0,ffffffff817e4290,ffffffff817e44b5,fffffff181c1f0)
>  at cpu_idle_cycle+0x10
> end trace frame: 0x0, count: -5
> 
> ddb{0}> ps
>    PID     TID   PPID    UID  S       FLAGS  WAIT           COMMAND
>  52835    8347      1      0  3    0x100083  ttyin          sh
>  76019  175490      0      0  3     0x14200  pgzero         zerothread
>  30483  496508      0      0  3     0x14200  aiodoned       aiodoned
>    948  362717      0      0  3     0x14200  syncer         update
>   1949  453616      0      0  3     0x14200  cleaner        cleaner
>  26029  294724      0      0  3     0x14200  reaper         reaper
>  18743  298789      0      0  3     0x14200  pgdaemon       pagedaemon
>  28581   79910      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          crynlk
>  97795  229607      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          crypto
>  16773  446113      0      0  3     0x14200  usbtsk         usbtask
>  61990  288021      0      0  3     0x14200  usbatsk        usbatsk
>  94885  395225      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          i915-hangcheck
>  48105  320945      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          i915-dp
>   7881  153295      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          i915
>   9456  456631      0      0  3  0x40014200  acpi0          acpi0
>  91266  493503      0      0  7  0x40014200                 idle3
>   3868  334465      0      0  7  0x40014200                 idle2
>  76424    5227      0      0  7  0x40014200                 idle1
>  89477  301153      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          sensors
>  19949  102167      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          softnet
>  44473  451175      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          systqmp
>  72870   81586      0      0  3     0x14200  bored          systq
>  93434  377883      0      0  3  0x40014200  bored          softclock
> *65461   77822      0      0  7  0x40014200                 idle0
>      1  474704      0      0  3        0x82  wait           init
>      0       0     -1      0  3     0x10200  scheduler      swapper
> 
> ddb{0}> show registers
> rdi                         0x6d218c    acpi_pdirpa+0x6bdff4
> rsi               0xffff800000025e73
> rbp               0xffff8000314a3a88
> rbx               0xffffffffc1abbff0    cpu_info_full_primary+0x1ff0
> rdx                       0xfffffffe
> rcx                                0
> rax                         0x6d218d    acpi_pdirpa+0x6bdff5
> r8                                 0
> r9                        0xfffffffe
> r10               0xffff8000314a9948
> r11                              0x8
> r12                                0
> r13                                0
> r14               0xffff8000000d9300
> r15                              0x1
> rip               0xffffffff8146ad3a    ihidev_intr+0x18a
> cs                               0x8
> rflags                       0x10202    __ALIGN_SIZE+0xf202
> rsp               0xffff8000314a3a78
> ss                              0x10
> ihidev_intr+0x18a:      movzbl   0(%rsi,%rax,1),%eax
> 
> --- dmesg --- 
> 
> OpenBSD 6.3 (GENERIC.MP) #107: Sat Mar 24 14:21:59 MDT 2018
>     dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
> real mem = 4157906944 (3965MB)
> avail mem = 4024819712 (3838MB)
> mpath0 at root
> scsibus0 at mpath0: 256 targets
> mainbus0 at root
> bios0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 3.0 @ 0xeced0 (18 entries)
> bios0: vendor American Megatrends Inc. version "X541SA.301" date 09/14/2016
> bios0: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X541SA
> acpi0 at bios0: rev 2
> acpi0: sleep states S0 S3 S4 S5
> acpi0: tables DSDT FACP APIC FPDT FIDT ECDT MCFG SSDT SSDT SSDT UEFI LPIT 
> TPM2 CSRT SSDT SSDT MSDM
> acpi0: wakeup devices BRC1(S0) XHC1(S4) HDEF(S4) PXSX(S4) RP01(S4) PXSX(S4) 
> RP02(S4) PXSX(S4) RP03(S4) SLPB(S4)
> acpitimer0 at acpi0: 3579545 Hz, 24 bits
> acpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC-AT compat
> cpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)
> cpu0: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz, 1680.32 MHz
> cpu0: 
> FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,RDRAND,NXE,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT,MELTDOWN
> cpu0: 1MB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> acpitimer0: recalibrated TSC frequency 1599952018 Hz
> cpu0: smt 0, core 0, package 0
> mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 8 var ranges, 88 fixed ranges
> cpu0: apic clock running at 80MHz
> cpu0: mwait min=64, max=64, C-substates=0.2.0.0.0.0.3.3, IBE
> cpu1 at mainbus0: apid 2 (application processor)
> cpu1: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz, 1680.01 MHz
> cpu1: 
> FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,RDRAND,NXE,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT,MELTDOWN
> cpu1: 1MB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu1: smt 0, core 1, package 0
> cpu2 at mainbus0: apid 4 (application processor)
> cpu2: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz, 1600.01 MHz
> cpu2: 
> FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,RDRAND,NXE,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT,MELTDOWN
> cpu2: 1MB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu2: smt 0, core 2, package 0
> cpu3 at mainbus0: apid 6 (application processor)
> cpu3: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz, 1600.01 MHz
> cpu3: 
> FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,RDRAND,NXE,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT,MELTDOWN
> cpu3: 1MB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu3: smt 0, core 3, package 0
> ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 1 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 115 pins
> acpiec0 at acpi0
> acpimcfg0 at acpi0 addr 0xe0000000, bus 0-255
> acpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)
> acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus 1 (RP01)
> acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP02)
> acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus 2 (RP03)
> acpiprt4 at acpi0: bus 3 (RP04)
> acpiec at acpi0 not configured
> acpicpu0 at acpi0: C3(10@1000 mwait.1@0x64), C2(10@500 mwait.1@0x58), 
> C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpicpu1 at acpi0: C3(10@1000 mwait.1@0x64), C2(10@500 mwait.1@0x58), 
> C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpicpu2 at acpi0: C3(10@1000 mwait.1@0x64), C2(10@500 mwait.1@0x58), 
> C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpicpu3 at acpi0: C3(10@1000 mwait.1@0x64), C2(10@500 mwait.1@0x58), 
> C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpipwrres0 at acpi0: ID3C, resource for ISP3
> acpipwrres1 at acpi0: CLK0
> acpipwrres2 at acpi0: CLK0
> acpipwrres3 at acpi0: CLK1
> acpipwrres4 at acpi0: USBC, resource for XHC1
> acpipwrres5 at acpi0: FN00, resource for FAN0
> acpitz0 at acpi0: critical temperature is 95 degC
> acpitz1 at acpi0: critical temperature is 94 degC
> "ATK3001" at acpi0 not configured
> "INTL9C60" at acpi0 not configured
> dwiic0 at acpi0: I2C4 addr 0x8141c000/0x1000 irq 35
> iic0 at dwiic0
> ihidev0 at iic0 addr 0x15 irq 0, vendor 0xb05 product 0x201, FTE1200
> ihidev0: 14 report ids
> imt0 at ihidev0: clickpad, 5 contacts
> wsmouse0 at imt0 mux 0
> acpiac0 at acpi0: AC unit offline
> acpibat0 at acpi0: BAT0 model "X550A26" serial   type LIon oem "ASUSTeK"
> chvgpio0 at acpi0: GPO0 uid 1 addr 0xfed80000/0x8000 irq 49, 56 pins
> chvgpio1 at acpi0: GPO1 uid 2 addr 0xfed88000/0x8000 irq 48, 59 pins
> chvgpio2 at acpi0: GPO2 uid 3 addr 0xfed90000/0x8000 irq 50, 24 pins
> chvgpio3 at acpi0: GPO3 uid 4 addr 0xfed98000/0x8000 irq 91, 55 pins
> "MSFT0101" at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured
> "ATK4002" at acpi0 not configured
> acpibtn0 at acpi0: LID_
> acpibtn1 at acpi0: SLPB
> "INT3400" at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0C0B" at acpi0 not configured
> acpivideo0 at acpi0: GFX0
> acpivout0 at acpivideo0: DD01
> cpu0: Enhanced SpeedStep 1680 MHz: speeds: 1601, 1600, 1520, 1440, 1360, 
> 1280, 1200, 1120, 1040, 960, 880, 800, 720, 640, 560, 480 MHz
> pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0
> pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Braswell Host" rev 0x35
> inteldrm0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel HD Graphics" rev 0x35
> drm0 at inteldrm0
> inteldrm0: msi
> inteldrm0: 1366x768, 32bpp
> wsdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)
> wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)
> "Intel Braswell Power" rev 0x35 at pci0 dev 11 function 0 not configured
> ahci0 at pci0 dev 19 function 0 "Intel Braswell AHCI" rev 0x35: msi, AHCI 
> 1.3.1
> ahci0: port 0: 6.0Gb/s
> ahci0: port 1: 1.5Gb/s
> scsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targets
> sd0 at scsibus1 targ 0 lun 0: <ATA, TOSHIBA MQ01ABF0, AM0B> SCSI3 0/direct 
> fixed naa.500003978398a42f
> sd0: 476940MB, 512 bytes/sector, 976773168 sectors
> cd0 at scsibus1 targ 1 lun 0: <HL-DT-ST, DVDRAM GUE1N, AS00> ATAPI 5/cdrom 
> removable
> xhci0 at pci0 dev 20 function 0 "Intel Braswell xHCI" rev 0x35: msi
> usb0 at xhci0: USB revision 3.0
> uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel xHCI root hub" rev 3.00/1.00 
> addr 1
> "Intel Braswell TXE" rev 0x35 at pci0 dev 26 function 0 not configured
> azalia0 at pci0 dev 27 function 0 "Intel Braswell HD Audio" rev 0x35: msi
> azalia0: codecs: Realtek/0x0256, Intel/0x2883, using Realtek/0x0256
> audio0 at azalia0
> ppb0 at pci0 dev 28 function 0 "Intel Braswell PCIE" rev 0x35: msi
> pci1 at ppb0 bus 1
> ppb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 2 "Intel Braswell PCIE" rev 0x35: msi
> pci2 at ppb1 bus 2
> re0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Realtek 8101E" rev 0x07: RTL8106E (0x4480), 
> msi, address 88:d7:f6:8b:fe:7e
> rlphy0 at re0 phy 7: RTL8201E 10/100 PHY, rev. 2
> ppb2 at pci0 dev 28 function 3 "Intel Braswell PCIE" rev 0x35: msi
> pci3 at ppb2 bus 3
> "Realtek 8191SE" rev 0x00 at pci3 dev 0 function 0 not configured
> pcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 "Intel Braswell PCU LPC" rev 0x35
> ichiic0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel Braswell SMBus" rev 0x35: apic 1 int 
> 18
> iic1 at ichiic0
> isa0 at pcib0
> isadma0 at isa0
> com0 at isa0 port 0x3f8/8 irq 4: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
> pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12
> pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
> wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
> pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
> spkr0 at pcppi0
> vmm0 at mainbus0: VMX/EPT
> vscsi0 at root
> scsibus2 at vscsi0: 256 targets
> softraid0 at root
> scsibus3 at softraid0: 256 targets
> root on sd0a (32ccf7c9f02ca3b1.a) swap on sd0b dump on sd0b
> WARNING: / was not properly unmounted
> 
> 
> 

> OpenBSD 6.3 (GENERIC.MP) #107: Sat Mar 24 14:21:59 MDT 2018
>     dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
> real mem = 4157906944 (3965MB)
> avail mem = 4024819712 (3838MB)
> mpath0 at root
> scsibus0 at mpath0: 256 targets
> mainbus0 at root
> bios0 at mainbus0: SMBIOS rev. 3.0 @ 0xeced0 (18 entries)
> bios0: vendor American Megatrends Inc. version "X541SA.301" date 09/14/2016
> bios0: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X541SA
> acpi0 at bios0: rev 2
> acpi0: sleep states S0 S3 S4 S5
> acpi0: tables DSDT FACP APIC FPDT FIDT ECDT MCFG SSDT SSDT SSDT UEFI LPIT 
> TPM2 CSRT SSDT SSDT MSDM
> acpi0: wakeup devices BRC1(S0) XHC1(S4) HDEF(S4) PXSX(S4) RP01(S4) PXSX(S4) 
> RP02(S4) PXSX(S4) RP03(S4) SLPB(S4)
> acpitimer0 at acpi0: 3579545 Hz, 24 bits
> acpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC-AT compat
> cpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)
> cpu0: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz, 1680.32 MHz
> cpu0: 
> FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,RDRAND,NXE,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT,MELTDOWN
> cpu0: 1MB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> acpitimer0: recalibrated TSC frequency 1599952018 Hz
> cpu0: smt 0, core 0, package 0
> mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 8 var ranges, 88 fixed ranges
> cpu0: apic clock running at 80MHz
> cpu0: mwait min=64, max=64, C-substates=0.2.0.0.0.0.3.3, IBE
> cpu1 at mainbus0: apid 2 (application processor)
> cpu1: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz, 1680.01 MHz
> cpu1: 
> FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,RDRAND,NXE,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT,MELTDOWN
> cpu1: 1MB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu1: smt 0, core 1, package 0
> cpu2 at mainbus0: apid 4 (application processor)
> cpu2: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz, 1600.01 MHz
> cpu2: 
> FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,RDRAND,NXE,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT,MELTDOWN
> cpu2: 1MB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu2: smt 0, core 2, package 0
> cpu3 at mainbus0: apid 6 (application processor)
> cpu3: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz, 1600.01 MHz
> cpu3: 
> FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUSH,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,MOVBE,POPCNT,DEADLINE,AES,RDRAND,NXE,RDTSCP,LONG,LAHF,3DNOWP,PERF,ITSC,SMEP,ERMS,SENSOR,ARAT,MELTDOWN
> cpu3: 1MB 64b/line 16-way L2 cache
> cpu3: smt 0, core 3, package 0
> ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 1 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 115 pins
> acpiec0 at acpi0
> acpimcfg0 at acpi0 addr 0xe0000000, bus 0-255
> acpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)
> acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus 1 (RP01)
> acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus -1 (RP02)
> acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus 2 (RP03)
> acpiprt4 at acpi0: bus 3 (RP04)
> acpiec at acpi0 not configured
> acpicpu0 at acpi0: C3(10@1000 mwait.1@0x64), C2(10@500 mwait.1@0x58), 
> C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpicpu1 at acpi0: C3(10@1000 mwait.1@0x64), C2(10@500 mwait.1@0x58), 
> C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpicpu2 at acpi0: C3(10@1000 mwait.1@0x64), C2(10@500 mwait.1@0x58), 
> C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpicpu3 at acpi0: C3(10@1000 mwait.1@0x64), C2(10@500 mwait.1@0x58), 
> C1(1000@1 mwait.1), PSS
> acpipwrres0 at acpi0: ID3C, resource for ISP3
> acpipwrres1 at acpi0: CLK0
> acpipwrres2 at acpi0: CLK0
> acpipwrres3 at acpi0: CLK1
> acpipwrres4 at acpi0: USBC, resource for XHC1
> acpipwrres5 at acpi0: FN00, resource for FAN0
> acpitz0 at acpi0: critical temperature is 95 degC
> acpitz1 at acpi0: critical temperature is 94 degC
> "ATK3001" at acpi0 not configured
> "INTL9C60" at acpi0 not configured
> dwiic0 at acpi0: I2C4 addr 0x8141c000/0x1000 irq 35
> iic0 at dwiic0
> ihidev0 at iic0 addr 0x15 irq 0, vendor 0xb05 product 0x201, FTE1200
> ihidev0: 14 report ids
> imt0 at ihidev0: clickpad, 5 contacts
> wsmouse0 at imt0 mux 0
> acpiac0 at acpi0: AC unit offline
> acpibat0 at acpi0: BAT0 model "X550A26" serial   type LIon oem "ASUSTeK"
> chvgpio0 at acpi0: GPO0 uid 1 addr 0xfed80000/0x8000 irq 49, 56 pins
> chvgpio1 at acpi0: GPO1 uid 2 addr 0xfed88000/0x8000 irq 48, 59 pins
> chvgpio2 at acpi0: GPO2 uid 3 addr 0xfed90000/0x8000 irq 50, 24 pins
> chvgpio3 at acpi0: GPO3 uid 4 addr 0xfed98000/0x8000 irq 91, 55 pins
> "MSFT0101" at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured
> "ATK4002" at acpi0 not configured
> acpibtn0 at acpi0: LID_
> acpibtn1 at acpi0: SLPB
> "INT3400" at acpi0 not configured
> "PNP0C0B" at acpi0 not configured
> acpivideo0 at acpi0: GFX0
> acpivout0 at acpivideo0: DD01
> cpu0: Enhanced SpeedStep 1680 MHz: speeds: 1601, 1600, 1520, 1440, 1360, 
> 1280, 1200, 1120, 1040, 960, 880, 800, 720, 640, 560, 480 MHz
> pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0
> pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Braswell Host" rev 0x35
> inteldrm0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel HD Graphics" rev 0x35
> drm0 at inteldrm0
> inteldrm0: msi
> inteldrm0: 1366x768, 32bpp
> wsdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)
> wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)
> "Intel Braswell Power" rev 0x35 at pci0 dev 11 function 0 not configured
> ahci0 at pci0 dev 19 function 0 "Intel Braswell AHCI" rev 0x35: msi, AHCI 
> 1.3.1
> ahci0: port 0: 6.0Gb/s
> ahci0: port 1: 1.5Gb/s
> scsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targets
> sd0 at scsibus1 targ 0 lun 0: <ATA, TOSHIBA MQ01ABF0, AM0B> SCSI3 0/direct 
> fixed naa.500003978398a42f
> sd0: 476940MB, 512 bytes/sector, 976773168 sectors
> cd0 at scsibus1 targ 1 lun 0: <HL-DT-ST, DVDRAM GUE1N, AS00> ATAPI 5/cdrom 
> removable
> xhci0 at pci0 dev 20 function 0 "Intel Braswell xHCI" rev 0x35: msi
> usb0 at xhci0: USB revision 3.0
> uhub0 at usb0 configuration 1 interface 0 "Intel xHCI root hub" rev 3.00/1.00 
> addr 1
> "Intel Braswell TXE" rev 0x35 at pci0 dev 26 function 0 not configured
> azalia0 at pci0 dev 27 function 0 "Intel Braswell HD Audio" rev 0x35: msi
> azalia0: codecs: Realtek/0x0256, Intel/0x2883, using Realtek/0x0256
> audio0 at azalia0
> ppb0 at pci0 dev 28 function 0 "Intel Braswell PCIE" rev 0x35: msi
> pci1 at ppb0 bus 1
> ppb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 2 "Intel Braswell PCIE" rev 0x35: msi
> pci2 at ppb1 bus 2
> re0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Realtek 8101E" rev 0x07: RTL8106E (0x4480), 
> msi, address 88:d7:f6:8b:fe:7e
> rlphy0 at re0 phy 7: RTL8201E 10/100 PHY, rev. 2
> ppb2 at pci0 dev 28 function 3 "Intel Braswell PCIE" rev 0x35: msi
> pci3 at ppb2 bus 3
> "Realtek 8191SE" rev 0x00 at pci3 dev 0 function 0 not configured
> pcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 "Intel Braswell PCU LPC" rev 0x35
> ichiic0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel Braswell SMBus" rev 0x35: apic 1 int 
> 18
> iic1 at ichiic0
> isa0 at pcib0
> isadma0 at isa0
> com0 at isa0 port 0x3f8/8 irq 4: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
> pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12
> pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
> wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
> pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
> spkr0 at pcppi0
> vmm0 at mainbus0: VMX/EPT
> vscsi0 at root
> scsibus2 at vscsi0: 256 targets
> softraid0 at root
> scsibus3 at softraid0: 256 targets
> root on sd0a (32ccf7c9f02ca3b1.a) swap on sd0b dump on sd0b
> WARNING: / was not properly unmounted

Reply via email to